The aftermath of a serious personal injury accident can be extremely stressful and economically damaging. The worries and immediate concerns of a serious injury are compounded by questions that may include:
- Who will pay for my medical expenses?
- How can I make the fault party take responsibility for his or her negligence?
- How will I get my car repaired or replaced?
- Who will compensate me for my lost income?
- How will this affect my professional life?
- How should I deal with the insurance companies?
- Who will compensate me for my emotional and physical suffering as a result of my injuries?
- What is a fair settlement for the injuries and damages that I have sustained?
At Wickens Law Group we understand how an injured person can be overwhelmed by these and other issues following an accident injury. Unfortunately, these overwhelming issues can cause injured persons to make quick decisions that may unfairly limit their compensation and quality of life. We are here to help, and we encourage you to reach out.
Puyallup Medical Malpractice Attorney
As experienced injury lawyers we have more than 20 years of combined experience in successfully representing injured persons and helping them and their loved ones if they have been injured due to:
- Auto/car accidents
- Wrongful death
- Premises liability and slip-and fall accidents
- Nursing home injury
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Assault and battery
- Medical malpractice
- Workplace injury
- Birth injury
- Animal attack/dog bite injury
When it comes to these cases we are engaged, we care, listen and have a real stake in the outcome. We do not just care about money — we care about doing what is right and arriving at a resolution that truly helps people heal and restore their quality of life.
When it comes to dealing with insurance companies, we take the time to map out the nature of the injury and use our many years of proven experience to advocate aggressively for our injured clients. We understand that we are up against insurance companies that have huge amounts of money and resources. We know how to prepare and comprehensively build a case, and if the insurance companies are unwilling to fairly compensate our clients then we are willing and able to take them to court to obtain a fair and just outcome for our injured clients.
Using this approach we have been able to recover millions of dollars for our clients working exclusively on contingency. We are ready to work for you.
To discuss any aspect of a Washington personal injury issue with one of our Tacoma personal injury attorneys, call (253) 383-4200 or e-mail us.